Preferred Design House – Infineon Traveo™ II, PSoC® & TrueTouch®
Neutronics Solutions leverages the vast design and process knowledge in the automotive and industrial markets of its sister company Neutron Controls to build a dedicated engineering team embracing quality, security and fast time to market.
The team expertise is focused on embedded software and hardware designs orbiting around Infineon’s Traveo™ II Microcontroller, PSoC® Microcontrollers and Automotive TrueTouch® touchscreen controllers. These key components target solutions in the automotive, industrial and human-machine interface (HMI) markets. All are recent additions to the Infineon portfolio as a result of the acquisition of Cypress in April 2020.
Our engineering team will work with you to understand your goals, risks and limitations and supplement services to aid you in a successful, on-time product delivery.
Traveo™ II For Automotive Solutions
Traveo™ II targets automotive body electronics applications delivering cutting-edge performance, safety, and security features.
Infineon’s Traveo™ II microcontroller family is based on Arm® Cortex® – M4/M7 cores with key features:
- High performance – Processing power and network connectivity from 400 DMIPS to 1500 DMIPS.
- Advanced security – Hardware security module (HSM), dedicated Cortex®-M0+ for secure processing, and embedded flash in dual bank mode for FOTA requirements.
- Designed for hybrid and emerging electric vehicles – ECUs, body electronics and 2D and 3D instrument clusters.
Neutronics Solutions provides a full compliment of Traveo II MCAL Sale, Support and Engineering Services:
- MCAL Integration
- MCAL Testing
- MCAL Training
PSoC® Microcontrollers for HMI, Automotive and Industrial Solutions
The PSoC® Microcontrollers are the most versatile family for cost-effective, highly integrated solutions serving applications requiring smallest, lowest cost solutions or applications driving highest performance at the lowest cost and highest levels of integration.
- Automotive touch displays – Leverages Infineon’s TrueTouch® and CapSense® technology to provide leading, highly integrated solutions.
- Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI) – The sweet spot for PSoC®, across all markets including industrial, IoT and consumer markets.
PSoC® Microcontrollers are the world’s only programmable embedded System-on-Chip solutions based on the ARM® Cortex®-M processor with:
- High-performance programmable analog blocks,
- PLD-based programmable digital blocks,
- Programmable interconnect and routing,
- And with CapSense® support for HMI.
- MCU options ranging from the cost-optimized PSoC® 1 with an 8-bit M8C core through to the high-performance PSoC® 6 with a 32 bit dual Cortex-M4 core.
PSoC® Creator Integrated Design Environment simplifies design and debug of analog front ends and digital glue logic while accelerating complete system designs.
To achieve high performance out of today’s touch screens operating in harsh conditions and demanding environments, such as automotive applications, dictates the need for a superior touch screen controller. TrueTouch® delivers unrivaled market-leading features.
- Waterproof – Enables safe and robust operation with water droplets, condensation or sweat.
- Glove Touch – Enables the operator to use the touchscreen and change settings without having to take off their gloves.
- CapSense® – The market leader in capacitive-sensing applications provides an easy path to fully integrated solutions using PSoC® compatible microcontrollers and TrueTouch® touchscreen controllers.
The Automotive TrueTouch® family offers solutions for single touch, two-finger touch, and full multi-touch capability for screen sizes up to 15-inches diagonal.