PSoC® Microcontrollers for HMI, Automotive and Industrial Solutions
The PSoC® Microcontrollers are the most versatile family for cost-effective, highly integrated solutions serving applications requiring smallest, lowest cost solutions or applications driving highest performance at the lowest cost and highest levels of integration.
- Automotive touch displays – Leverages Infineon’s TrueTouch® and CapSense® technology to provide leading, highly integrated solutions.
- Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI) – The sweet spot for PSoC®, across all markets including industrial, IoT and consumer markets.
PSoC® Microcontrollers are the world’s only programmable embedded System-on-Chip solutions based on the ARM® Cortex®-M processor with:
- High-performance programmable analog blocks,
- PLD-based programmable digital blocks,
- Programmable interconnect and routing,
- And with CapSense® support for HMI.
- MCU options ranging from the cost-optimized PSoC® 1 with an 8-bit M8C core through to the high-performance PSoC® 6 with a 32 bit dual Cortex-M4 core.
PSoC® Creator Integrated Design Environment simplifies design and debug of analog front ends and digital glue logic while accelerating complete system designs.